Sunday, May 23, 2010

whaz up?

i'm on my computer (not really,it's my brother's computer) but i always use it for bloggy, writing, free internet and etc.
btw i love rain, and rain love me,i don't know but i feel it.

just a minute again, rain'll be coming down, and i'll be sitting on my window for see it.i'm so gidddddy.

oh yaa, i had spent my little time for a biggest life,do you know? i think you don't know cuz i'm not tell you.
yeaaah, i think i wont tell you about this cuz its so so so secreeeeeet hihi

and this is my blog, i'll tell you if i want.

so, how are you readers(it's like a underware if you say it, right?)?
i'm good too,

heyhey i'm not in love, and i didn't think love for a long time.
then i'm just play with girlfriend but not a 'girlfriend'.
what do you know that i mean?
yes, i think you know because you're smart people.
so, don't trust the love issues!

oh i forget,
i'll be watching motogp, cause i love it and byee
see ya when i see you

2 comments: